QuickBooks Premier will have several new features in 2011.
- Multi-Instance by the ability to be working in two different company files at the same time.
- File manager - Manage all your clients QuickBooks files, user names and passwords in one place.
- Balace sheets by Class - you can now create balance sheets by class.
- ProStrategic.com will have a special blog announcement when QuickBooks 2011 is available for purchase.
Intuit Payroll 2010 Implements Payroll Update 21016
Intuit has released Payroll Update 21016 which includes changes to tax forms, tabes and program improvements. If your state hasn't made any recent changes, it's important that you download this payroll update so you can take advantage of the other included improvements. Make sure you have your automatic updates turned on.
Benefits of Starting a 401(k) Plan
- You can cut your income taxes by up to $5,000 this year when you participate in a 401(k) plan. The tax money goes directly into your retirement account.
- You get special business tax credits when you start a 401(k) plan for the first time. You can qualify for a $500 tax credit for each of the first three years of the plan.
- You gain competitive advantage in hiring by having a 401(k) plan that gives you an edge.
- Some of the advantages are low monthly costs, low asset fees so you keep more of what you earn for retirement, fund selection by a leading investment service, U.S. based support for any questions, and easy online access to manage your plan.
- Mourningstar Investment Services, Inc. is designed for small business 401(k) programs.
- A free copy of Intuit's 401(k) guide is available.